For your comfort and safety, please notify our therapist’s if you have any allergies, any physical issues or disabilities, or if you are pregnant, any information you give us will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you experience discomfort or any other symptoms during the treatment please alert your therapist immediately.
Your satisfaction is our highest priority. If you are not completely contented, please let us know during the treatment or within 24 hours after your service has been performed. We are committed to making any needed corrections and if there was a fault on our side, to offer you a refund.
Right to refuse service
Our salon staff has the right to refuse service to anyone behaving improperly, intoxicated or if the state of health may influence the effects of the service e.g. fungal nail infection, cold sore, open wounds, sunburn etc..
During peak times we will require 20% of the cost of the service to secure your booking, e.g. December 15th – 24th inclusive. Booking groups of 3 or more will also require 20% of cost to secure booking. Once bookings are cancelled or rescheduled within the correct time frame this money will be refunded.
In order to respect the time of both our client’s and our staff, we ask that you arrive on time for your appointment. We understand people may run a couple of minutes late, however a lot of treatments may only be a 15 minute slot so lateness may result in a treatment being shortened or rescheduled if it’s going to affect the following client.
We understand that emergencies happen / plans change. If you need to cancel your appointment, we simply ask that you notify us of any cancellations or rescheduling’s at your earliest convenience. If the booking was made on the same day, notify us at least 1 hour prior to the appointment time.
In the case of missing your appointment, you will be imposed with a fee worth 20% of the missed service which will be added to your next appointment. If you consecutively miss more than 3 appointments a non-refundable 50% of the cost of the treatment will be required to book your next treatment.
We kindly ask you to have your mobile phone on silent out of courtesy to your therapist and other client’s in the salon.
If for any reason we are running late we will try our best to let you know so you aren’t waiting in the reception area unnecessarily.
If we are down a staff member for any reason we will do our upmost to accommodate you on the day you requested, however sometimes this just isn’t possible so we may need to rearrange your appointment for another day.
We try as much as possible to remind everyone about their appointment the day before, however sometimes there may be issues with phone network, internet etc… So we ask you please to always keep a record of any appointment you may have, you can always phone us or text us if you are unsure about an appointment.
- We kindly ask if you are experiencing any symptoms such as a high fever, shortness of breath or a cough, that you reschedule your appointment.
- If you have travelled to an infected area please do not come into the salon for 14 days after returning home.
- Upon entering the salon please sanitise your hands.
- We recommend that you wear a mask for your treatment, if it’s suitable to do so, please bring your own where possible.
- Arrive at the time of your appointment rather than arriving too early to avoid having too many people in the salon at any one time.
- Please come on your own for your appointment, unless you require assistance.
- If you need anything such as a product or voucher please call us on 097-20758 or text us on 085-1054011 so we can have it ready for you and preferably prepay for it to cut down on time spent in the salon.
- Treatments may be booked online, over the phone or by text message.
- We would encourage clients to prepay for treatments.
- As much as possible try to book ahead, we will do our best to accommodate walk ins.
- Everyone will be required to complete a consultation / questionnaire, we are available to assist anyone who needs assistance and all information will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
On our behalf we will use disposable items as much as possible, towels will be washed at 60 degrees after every use, each work station will be sanitised after every treatment, all equipment which has to be reused will be sterilised, disposable hand towels will be provided in bathroom, our hands will be either washed or sanitised between each client and disposable gloves will be used where necessary.